BEGINNERS COURSE-postponed due to corona virus restrictions
The 2020 course has been postponed and a new date will be set later in the year when archery restarts, hopefully
Booking is essential as we only normally take 10-12 applicants to ensure everyone enjoys the best possible experience. We will start taking bookings after our outdoor season begins on April 1st. If you would like to book a place on our course or ask for more information than is available on the website then please contact our course organiser after April 1st.
Course organiser email@example.com
Please be aware that this email address will not be monitored until April 1st. If you have a question before April 1st please use our normal enquiries contact email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The cost of the course is £60 per person
- Please be aware that we don't generally take juniors below the age of 12.
- Juniors (Under 18's) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times
- The Club will provide all the equipment required-all you need to bring is your enthusiasm
Have a look at our 2020 Beginners Course Registration Form HERE which shows the information we normally require for attendance on our beginners courses plus advice on appropriate clothing and what you might expect from the course..
On successful completion of the course you will be presented with a certificate and will be free to apply to any archery club for membership. Of course we hope you will want to join Jolly Archers.
Hopefully when you have completed your course you will need the following documents:-
- Membership Application Form found HERE Remember to look at page two which has information about Data Protection
- Parental Agreement Form found HERE
- Club Information Sheet HERE.
If the dates of our course don't suit you then the Cambridgeshire Archery website (www.cambridgeshirearchery.org) has details of other clubs in the county many of whom will be offering beginners courses.